Plasses Resort

Monthly Rate Yes

Reservations yes

Q&A - Ask the Community about Plasses Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Plasses Resort

Reviews of Plasses Resort 2 people have reviewed this location.

Confirmed by 2 Users
3PeasInAPod
CA 22' Forester 2009 Jeep Cherokee
“Skip It”

Reviewed 7/11/2019

Rude, rude, rude woman working in front that checked us in. Told us people were "begging her for spots." We had no reservation, but needed a place to camp for the night. Very unpleasant campers, racing around on dirt bikes, horses everywhere, along with their crap. The campground was not maintained very well. The only saving grace was the lovely camp host, Ron. That poor guy worked from 4 AM-10 PM and still had a smile on his face. The lake was also beautiful. Here's the kicker: the dump station has a lock on the hole in the ground! I also had to leave my DL while we dumped our tanks. I've never seen anything like this. I'm all for paying a fee to dump, but really, a lock, and leaving my DL. We would have been better off sleeping on the side of the road somewhere.

Verizon

“Dirt-pad, No Wi-Fi, No Hookups, Primitive”

Reviewed 8/14/2018

Site Number: B2

After missing our turn for two California state campgrounds (that were unmarked) we pulled in here because we were just too tired to go any further. Take the "resort" concept with a grain of salt, however. This park is old and has few amenities. Entrance is down a steep mountainside with two sharp switchbacks. Dirt-pad spaces. No hookups. Primitive. Where it sits on Silver Lake is marshy and geese-ridden.

Don't pay for Wi-fi. The woman who checked us in told me that wi-fi was available for $5 a day through the phone company in the nearby (40 miles) town of Volcano. But 30 minutes later, after I logged on to the wi-fi site and paid the $5, I got no connection. When I asked her about it she said the park was not responsible for that. She said the campground had a poor connection, that other RVers had failed to connect too after purchasing Wi-fi. In fact, she couldn't get a connection on her own phone! When I then asked why she had told me about purchasing Wi-fi when she knew it didn't work, she denied telling me about it. You can take that for what it's worth.

The one plus, we had come up from the desert at Fernley and the 7,000 ft. elevation at Silver Lake was nice and cool, and on a Monday night it was very quiet.

T-Mobile

Be the first to add a note for Plasses Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Plasses Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Plasses Resort?

• basketball court