Penmarallter Campsite

Two Harbors, MN 55616
218-834-4603

rusmilen

42 Monaco Safari Panther

rusmilen would stay here again

“Centrally located for exploring the North Shore”

Reviewed Jul 27, 2018

Great owners. Clean grounds. Room for our 45’! Very pleasant stay. Quiet grounds, traffic noise.

Thumb 11128630 530166351413 7122092544766076318 n
NDNomad
Watford City, ND

NDNomad would stay here again

“Nice place to park and be a tourist to the North Shore”

Reviewed Mar 27, 2016

Date of visit was first week of July 2015

This campground was a great choice for my visit to the North Shore. I chose here because it was a nice distance between all the places I wanted to visit. I stayed here 4 nights total. When you enter you are greeted by a nice woman in the back door of her house. After checking in I asked a lot of questions about the area and she was happy to answer all of them. She took got in her vehicle and drove in front of me through the campground to my parking spot and had advised me which corners to take extra wide. The site was pretty level side to side but I believe my hitch side of the spot was lower than the rear but that's not a problem in the slightest. Water and electric hookups were available at my site, and I used my air conditioner so they asked me for an additional five dollars a night. This is communicated on the website and when I checked in. The wifi signal was there at my site, 2-3 bars, but I had no internet. I am knowledgeable on networks and wifi so I know it was not my equipment. The only place I could get the internet to work was inside the back of there house where you check in, once I walked towards my site it quit working. I asked them about it and they said that everything was working and they just got done having the internet company expand their network. I just agreed and let it be because internet was not a necessity this trip. If I was operating a business while camping there I would make sure I had a better spot to get internet. I had many channels with my over the air antenna so when I was home at the RV I had entertainment enough. Overall I had a great experience here, and on my last night around 6pm they had a parade of classic cars come through and they let people know it would be happening it was no disturbance to me. This campground is everything as advertised and expected so I give it full stars except the overall due to the wifi issue, and it's close proximity to a four lane highway make it have a background noise of cars driving by, but that noise is by no means distracting or a problem, it's just there.

Next time I come to the North Shore I will stay here no need to research other campgrounds

I know I had cell service with Verizon there without booster, I however do not remember the strength

about Penmarallter Campsite?