Page Springs Resort

1951 N Page Springs Rd.
Cornville, AZ 86325
928-634-4309

Pad Type: dirt with concrete patio

“I couldn't wait to leave.”

Reviewed Feb 18, 2018

Price reflects RPI discount.
I was ready to leave and try to find a boondocking spot within hours of being here. First off, I have a small class C so I was crammed into a tiny spot. No room for a chair...not that I could even squeeze behind my rig to take it down. Had to back so far back to get my front end off the road, I couldn't get to it. No picnic table to sit at either. View to the front, someones truck reflecting the sun into my cab. View to the right, the neighbors slide out window looking right into my rig. View to the back, well, both the rig behind and the string of lights they left on all night to shine in my bedroom window, view to the left, the neighbor who, while I was still plugging in my electric, came over and accused me of reporting their two big dogs running loose...he then bent down to pet my 14 year old beagle, then pulled her ear until she yelped. FYI-his dogs were later coming over to poop at my site.

Should have left then. But they required all my money up front before I even saw where I was assigned. I am from out of state, so I am unfamiliar with the area, and internet was non-existent, even with my booster, so I couldn't research where to go to get out of here.

So I'm sitting inside my rig with all the blinds drawn for some privacy. Next day, I'm sitting out at a picnic table at one of the several empty spots next to the river to try and read and relax and make the best of it. My two little chihuahuas are leashed and lying down, when suddenly 4 young boys run up on them and try to grab them. Of course they start barking at the boys. One asked why they are afraid. I told them 'because you ran up on them and tried to grab them'. Three of the boys then walked away, but one just stood there staring at me with a weird smile on his face. My guess would be he abuses small animals and enjoys it. The kids also enjoy racing up and down the road in front of my rig on their motorized bikes. They almost hit me and my dog as I was crossing the road.

This park appears to fill with the locals on the weekend who run the place as if it's their own.

I am cancelling the 10 day reservation I had here for next month and will never return. If you still plan on staying here, the entrance is easily missed and a 180 degree tight turn on a pothole filled narrow drive. And pray the narrow drive isn't blocked by someone working on their 5th wheel while their truck is still hooked up and blocking the driveway. Both myself and the class A behind me had to park in the driveway and walk to the office. FYI-the class A had not seen the entrance either and wouldn't have been able to make the turn. They were stuck and appeared to be bottomed out tying to turn around. Thank goodness he got out of that ditch.

So...do you want to know how I really feel? LOL!

“Terrible customer service”

Reviewed Oct 14, 2017

Made reservations for this place far in advance for three nights. They requested all of the money up front which I thought was odd as 99% of places only charge one night down for the deposit. I called the day before we were supposed to arrive to cancel as we were rained in and there was flooding in multiple spots in Arizona and we are not from here. We were not comfortable driving if there is flooding in a state we're not familiar with. They said that we would forfeit our entire stay, about $100 dollars which is outrageous. We were rained in and it was not safe to drive, so they kept our entire stay. I asked if we could get refunded two of the three nights because I understand a last minute cancellation is hard for a business, but they said I would have to call 'corporate.' Called them, left a voicemail and never called back. Will never stay here or recommend to anyone.

about Page Springs Resort?

• wifi: pay
  • horseshoes
  • rec hall
  • swimming beach
  • cabins
  • restaurant
Discount Clubs:
  • Passport America

Lo lo mai springs resort
Lo Lo Mai Springs Resort
Rio Verde RV Park
Turquoise triangle rv park
Turquoise Triangle RV Park
Cottonwood, Arizona
Giant gas station cottonwood az
Giant Gas Station