Norman No.1 Museum RV Park

City Park

1 Review
150 South 1st Street Neodesha, KS 66757 620-325-2055 620-325-2831 Official Website

• Reviews

Overview of Norman No.1 Museum RV Park

Reservations yes

Elevation 787 ft / 239 m

Max Length 40 ft

Q&A - Ask the Community about Norman No.1 Museum RV Park

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Norman No.1 Museum RV Park

Reviews of Norman No.1 Museum RV Park 1 person has reviewed this location.

Thumb volvo on 550 2
Two Wheel Ramblin
Peachtree City, GA 42' Keystone Raptor 4014LEV 2000 Volvo 610
“Drove by to check it out”

Reviewed 10/19/2017

This campground popped up on my search and intrigued me, but had concerns if we woud fit. We are in a 42' 5fth wheel with a HDT truck. I had called and left a message and they got back with me the next day. They thought I would fit okay as they have said they have had some pretty big motorhomes, but we decided to play it safe and stay at our next choice. However we did stop by to take a look. This is just basically a small 3 space RV park right behind the oil museum. (Google street view has a good picture of what it looks like) The spots are angled with an easy to enter driveway from the main road. I think we would have fit in the spot closest to the building since it wouldn't be blocking anyone, however there was a low hanging wire over the driveway that I'm not sure we would have cleared under. The other possibility is I could have backed in from the side street. If we had to, I could have gotten in there, but it would have been tight. 35' and under motorhomes & 5th would have a much easier time here.

This basically looks like a no thrills quiet place to stay right in town. The sites do have water, electric, & sewer for $15/night. Across the street are residential homes. I doubt this park is used much unless something in town is going on. If you are passing through or need to be in this location, it could be a good place to stop.

Be the first to add a note for Norman No.1 Museum RV Park!

Be the first to add a video for Norman No.1 Museum RV Park!

Have you written a blog post about Norman No.1 Museum RV Park?

Outlet Channel