Nature's Resort RV Park

2015 Chevrolet 3500HD
Site Number: F58
“No nature for you”

Reviewed Jan 28, 2017

There’s lots of nature to be experienced in Homosassa, Florida but you won’t be seeing much of it at Nature Resort Campground. Especially on “F” loop. What you will see if you get sent to “F” loop, which is where they send the short stay larger rigs (around 40’) is a parking lot with no space between units. The loop is on the creek bank but you won’t know it. There are permanent modular units and 5th wheels parked end to end on the banks with gates and no trespassing signs between each one (see photos). You’ll have to walk to the end of the loop where there’s a small pond connected to the creek. The rest of the campground is tiny back-in sites with crowded RVs who have filled every square inch of their tiny lots with yard art, cars, trailers, golf carts and motorcycles and boats. There’s a clubhouse which we really didn’t visit and a “marina” with a bar and grill which is really an old bar with dirty tables, wreaking of cigarette smoke and blaring music. There does seem to be a strong sense of community among the campers, which is good since they are all in such close proximity to each other every day and night. There is 50/30 amp power, water and sewer on the loop where we stayed, as well as internet and cable TV. The internet was poor, really the only positive thing there was the cable TV which is good since you have no view and no space between rigs to enjoy anything outside your gravel parking space. The hookups are all curiously located in the rear of the sites so everyone needed two or three sewer hoses to reach the inlets. You’ll need a water hose and TV cable at least the length of your rig to connect. The office staff was preoccupied with the phones which made check-in take longer than it should have and there are numerous other reviews describing their rude demeanors. Most campers keep their dogs leashed but we heard about one or two consistently loose dogs and saw one for ourselves. There are dog clean up stations placed throughout the campground and they are made use of for the most part except for a few irresponsible parties which you always have in crowded campgrounds such as this. They are working on new areas which weren’t open yet during our stay however we will not be staying at Nature Resort Campground again under any circumstances. Also, the bridge on the road coming in and out of the campground on W Halls River Road is under construction and reduced to one lane, so expect to wait coming and going at all times of the day and night. This was the last week of January, 2017.

AT&T 4G

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
Site Number: Loop
“Used to be ok. No refunds. Go elsewhere. ”

Reviewed Oct 29, 2017

This park used to be OK. It always had dirty bathroom in the loop. Always had a no refund policy. But back then I came with groups of friends and there was always someone willing to take over campsite or "rental". Six years ago park got Mike the new manager. And things have gone downhill. I went from a tent to a tiny five foot tent on wheels. MIKE says that means I can no longer share a site. HUH? Really, then MIKE has a permanent renter with a FIFTY foot rig, a six person TENT and Twelve foot screen room, THREE vehicles, FIVE bikes, I don't how many adults and a gaggle of KIDS and MIKE puts "all of them them" and all that stuff on ONE site next to to me. MIKE MIKE. MIKE. They encroach on everyone. The first thing they do is PUT their truck on my site. YEAH. The unruly kids start running on MY site and start opening up doors on my personal vehicles. Their unruly kids start getting into all the adjacent campsites and tearing UP gear...and my friends leave early, no refund or not. MIKE MIKE MIKE. sure security was called. Guess what MIKE. I am now part of several RV groups. Yes MIKE and I always am asked where to stay. and I never ever ever recommend YOUR place. Not in a million years. So none of the groups meet at your place anymore...and you have expanded to 90 more sites??? oh good more awful permanent renters. Mike likes to get on sites and say you should have called me. I called YOU MIKE..you said tough. Security eventually made them move the truck but I lost peace of mind, of being able to kayak or go to dinner and not have the hooligans destroying my gear. and tell me again why they were allowed a fifty foot rv, a six man tent, a 12 foot screen room and THREE full size vehicles on one site and I could only have a micro camper and one vehicle???? for the same price. I am speechless. Well MIKE I am posting on every site I can find about you as a manager and Natures Resort...and will keep posting, to remind them..and keep telling my RV friends MIKE MIKE MIKE. I will be posting for YEARS. How long has it been oh yeah Three years... Hope you enjoyed the thirty five bucks you got from me because I could not share a site. Was it worth it?? You lost a ton of business. I don't get mad I get even. I will make sure you lose money MIKE and I am good at that. MIKE.

about Nature's Resort RV Park?

• cable tv

Camp N Water Outdoor Resort
Cedars Lake RV Park & Campground
Covered Wagon Campground
Homosassa, Florida
Rock crusher canyon rv park
Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park