Mr D's RV Park

TX
30 Keystone Sprinter
“Nice little park”

Reviewed Jun 22, 2017

Nice little park right off of Hwy 231. I was in town visiting family so this location was perfect for me. The owner came out and greeted me when I got there, walked me to my site, and helped me park. The sites are all pull thru, they are a little close together, but there was room for everyone's slides to be out. The spot for the trailer was concrete with small patches of grass between sites. There are a few people who live here permanently but they kept quiet and to themselves.

There is a laundry but I didn't look at the price. The bathrooms were not awful. The interior walls were all wood paneling and seemed to collect spider webs. The showers looked on the newer side and were clean, although I know that they were not cleaned the 6 days I was there. The first day I took a shower, I had grass clippings on my shoes and tracked it in. That grass stayed there for my entire visit. They have separate stalls for each shower that were large and quite nice.

If you stay 6 nights you get the 7th night free. Even though it is close to Hwy 231 I didn't really hear traffic noise, it was pretty quiet. I could not find a dumpster. I asked and the owner said to leave it in a bag at the back of my parking area and her grandson would pick it up. The wifi worked well.

about Mr D's RV Park?