Mountain View RV Park

AT&T 4G
Trekker

24 Keystone Outback 240URS
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
“Really enjoyed my stay here”

Reviewed Mar 06, 2018

When looking for a place to stay on my trip through Idaho, I looked for a campground close to Craters of the Moon. The City of Arco provided two options, KOA and Mountain View. I know what standard KOA's offer, so I decided to try a "locally owned" option. I was pleasantly surprised. The campground was very well maintained. My favorite part was the 12' plus grass area's between the sites with shade trees. Many campgrounds don't offer this much space. The layout of the sites offer extremely easy access in and out.
I did not use the laundry or bathroom facilities, but I'm confident they are well maintained.

Visitors to the Arco area will certainly visit Craters of the Moon National Monument, however I would also recommend visiting the EBR-I Atomic Museum as well. It is only a short 20 minute drive from Arco. They offer very informative and educational tours. Best of all, it's a free museum.

AT&T 4G

barrygoodtimes
Livingston, TX
38 Open Range Fifth Wheel 367 BHS

barrygoodtimes would stay here again

“A Place To Stay”

Reviewed Jul 26, 2017

So the main draw to the super tiny town of Arco is that it is VERY close to Craters of the Moon National Monument. If you are visiting the NM, this park is only 20 minutes away. The park itself has little to offer, other than being a place to pause and rest. The sites are stacked close and there are some big trees that provide nice shade, but will make it tricky to navigate out of some of the sites. This RV park does offer a restaurant, though we did not try it. If we were to return to the area and not require hook-ups, I would dry camp in the National Monument, as some of the sites looked pretty unique. They do offer a Good Sam Discount.

about Mountain View RV Park?

Discount Clubs:
  • Good Sam

Craters of the moon arco koa
Craters of the Moon-Arco KOA