Question about Mike Higbee State Wildlife Area

SiriusGD asked on 8/27/2020

So do you need both a fishing license AND a state park permit to stay at Mike Higbee State Wildlife Area?

Answer question
We need your help!
We depend on the support of the community for maintenance and development of the Campendium website. If everyone who visits Campendium today gave $1.50 we would hit our goal. Learn more about the 2020 Campendium Fundraiser all the ways you can support us: Subscribe Donate Purchase