Michigan City Park

Pad Type: grass

T-Mobile
SarahWynde
Mount Dora, FL 20' Winnebago Travato

SarahWynde would stay here again

“Lovely little city park”

Reviewed Jun 09, 2019

This is a nice little city park with four free campsites, each with 30 amp electricity. If there were any other campers here, it would be parking lot style, all lined up in a row, but on a Sunday night in June, it's entirely empty. The sites are grassy and level, and the park is sizable, with a golf course next door making for even more of an expanse of green. I thought it was a little spooky when I got here -- it's totally deserted -- but it's a lot nicer than a Walmart parking lot. There's a donation box where you can make a donation. I doubt there are showers, but there's a building off in the corner that might have bathrooms. There is some traffic noise, and I suspect that if and when a train comes through, it's close enough to the tracks to be pretty loud. Still better than a parking lot, though!

(I drive a Winnebago Travato, use Verizon and T-Mobile, and blog at sarahwynde.com)

T-Mobile

Thumb img 5777   version 2
Michigan, ND – May 2017

Defining moments. Life is about defining moments. As both of my readers know, we are on our way to Alaska. I have dreaded making this blog a blow-by-blow account of our stops and stays along the way...

Stump Lake Park