Michigan City Campground

Jodee Gravel
CA
35 Thor Tuscany 34ST
2011 Jeep Wranger Unlimited

Jodee Gravel would stay here again

“A Nice Clean Park ”

Reviewed Aug 17, 2016

This is a pretty little park with a lot of nice green grass and beautiful old growth trees. They have a small pond with a couple funny looking red-headed ducks at the front.

Friendly and helpful staff, level sites - both terraced on the small hill or in the flat area. We were able to get satellite easily. Gravel roads and sites, clean picnic tables, fire ring, nice showerhouse, beautiful swimming pool. Don't know if they have laundry, most likely. Small convenience store, well stocked.

FHU with 50 amp, everything worked great. Good water pressure.

Easy access from Hwy 421. Close to MIchigan City where they have everything.

Note that when you arrive you have to ring the office from the gate to get them to lift it for entrance. So don't arrive after hours. Once you're checked in you receive a card for the gate for easy in and out any time of day or night.

Thumb wp 20151212 003
Gerardo

39 Dynamax Force HD
2015 Ram Rebel 1500

Gerardo would stay here again

“Nice”

Reviewed Jun 15, 2016

We are full timers and we move around a lot, we stayed here for a few days for no particular reason, but we will definitely come back if we are in this area again. Our site was fairly leveled, the water quality good not great. I measure the water quality by how clear the ice comes out of our ice maker, water comes into our coach first through a large sediment filter, then through a water softener and our ice maker has an additional filter, so if the ice doesn't come out at least 50% clear, I don't rate the water quality great. As for the pressure, it averaged 45psi which for our taste is lo. WiFi very spotty and definitely not the fastest we have used at a other RV Parks. I have to say it is a very clean and nice looking RV Park, the pool is super nice and clean and they have ambient music on all day, the water could be a few degrees warmer, it is cold and they advertise as having a heated pool. Don't get me wrong, I only give this place 3 stars because after 6 months on the road and had stayed in about 20 RV parks, State and National Parks, I've become very picky. Every single place we have stayed has room for improvement, so far we have not encounter a 5 star. And something that I didn't like is that the day that we were checking out I called the office to request a late check out and agreed to pay $20.00 to check out no later than 4:00 pm, but I actually left the park at about 4:45 pm and 5 minutes after I left they called me let me know that they were going to charge a full day to my card because I left the park after 4:00 pm, and they did. I personally feel that they could have been a little more flexible after I already had paid the $20.00

about Michigan City Campground?

• swimming pool: onsite
  • rv storage
  • swimming pool: onsite

Dunewood campground
Dunewood Campground
National Park
Chesterton, Indiana
Blue chip casino hotel spa
Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa