Meyers RV

433 Alaska Ave.
Torrance, CA 90503
310-328-1515

Dump Station Price: $12.00

Thumb carson kalispell speed record
TwoWheelSmiles

14 Carson Kalispell
2008 Expedition Ford
“Favorite Local RV Service Center”

Reviewed Aug 28, 2015

Great people working here. Very much a 'local' feel from the employees, just what you need, direct and honest helpful service. Dump station is $12 or $10 with any service.

Retail store has a variety of the the more frequently used, consumed or broken items most need on the shelves. You can special order everything else from an extensive catalog.

Parking and access is adequate. Street parking in front of business available. Recommend phoning ahead for service appointment.

HOURS
Mon-Fri 8am to 6p
Sat 8a to 3:30p
Sun CLOSED

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
“Just "laid back"”

Reviewed Nov 08, 2017

The customer service at this place is an absolute joke. I am a fifth-wheel owner and need some hitch work done on my new truck. I was greeted at the front counter by a guy who couldn't seem to care less that I was standing there. I asked him very directly if he was interested in doing the work on my truck and explain to him that it didn't seem like he wanted the job as he was not very engaging with me on this subject. His response was that I seemed like I was on edge and that he was very laid-back. Perhaps numb be amore proper description. I'm not the smartest man in the world but I don't think that you ever tell a customer he's on edge . Or perhaps it's business 101 to insult your customers. I even called this place before I went to to find out if they did hitch work and was told yes. It really seems like he wasn't interested, between his body language and the brief couple of sentences he said to me. I really just felt like it was a burden to him that I was even there. It almost felt like he has his regulars and that's all he needs to survive and new business isn't something he's interested in so I felt the need to help him out in his quest to not have any new customers.

about Meyers RV?