Massey Marina & Park Campground

County Park

Write a Review
9526 Massey Station Road Dubuque, IA 52003 563-556-6745 563-556-3416 Official Website

GPS: 42.4329, -90.587

  • Overview
  • Q&A
  • Reviews
  • Amenities

Overview of Massey Marina & Park Campground

Only 30% of the campsites at Massey Marina campground can be reserved online. The remaining 70% are first-come, first-served. Campsites used for reservations that are not reserved can be used on a first-come, first-served basis. A list of campsites that are reserved will be posted in the campground kiosk.

Number of Sites 45

Pad Type grass

Reservations yes

Elevation 590 ft / 179 m

Tent Camping Yes

View Map

Supporter Subscription

Become a Campendium Supporter and enjoy ad-free browsing plus bonus features!

  • Cell Coverage Maps
  • Public Land Overlays
  • Trail Map Layers
  • Ad Free

Unlock Features

$20 Billed Annually

Q&A - Ask the Community about Massey Marina & Park Campground

tisha asked on 8/17/2020

Does Massey Park Campground have a swimming pool? Are pets allowed?

Answer question

Reviews of Massey Marina & Park Campground

Be the first to review Massey Marina & Park Campground!

Write a review!

Be the first to add a note for Massey Marina & Park Campground!

Add a note!

Be the first to add a video for Massey Marina & Park Campground!

Add Video!

Have you written a blog post about Massey Marina & Park Campground?

Share it here!

Contact us to update this listing.

Amenities

Hookups
  • 30 Amp
  • 20 Amp
  • water
  • Partial Hookups
Recreation
  • marina
Site Amenities
  • fire ring
  • picnic table
Facilities
  • dump station
  • ADA Accessible
  • restrooms: flush
  • showers
  • water available

Nearby

Miller Riverview City Park

Very nice and right on the Mississippi

- Mom of many

Palace Campground

Tight but it’s all about location

- The Cappy's

Swiss Valley County Park

Wet

- TheBiggieBus

Dubuque County Fairgrounds

Wonderful Expierence

- VikingsfromUtah

Rustic Barn Campground & RV Park

Overall a nice campground

- Ed

Hoot Owl Hollow Campground

Do not believe their website!

- Supersize Life

Spruce Creek Park

Amazing Riverfront Paved Sites

- GLSSBLWR

Group 2 Created with Sketch.
Back to Top