Marina del Rey

7007 Marina Drive
Kingston, OK 73439
580-564-6266

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
“Not good”

Reviewed Jul 23, 2018

I called at least 3 months in advance and reserved for 2 nights. About a month before the trip called to confirm and verify my cabin had a fridge and microwave. They said no, but could put me in one for an additional charge. Told them that was fine. When I got there I was informed the pool was closed, and to my surprise no microwave in my room. Stayed 1 night, and called before noon the next day and let them know I was not staying due to the pool being closed and no microwave in my cabin. I let them know I was going to stay elsewhere. I was told how sorry they were and that I would only be charged for one night. This was on the 13th its now the 23rd and no refund. I called today and she remembered me and is saying now she has to get permission from someone else to do this, and she hasn't spoken to them yet. I saved up for months worked overtime for this trip, now it's really costing me. $274 for one night there and an additional $ 94 for the other motel. I just wish people could do what they say they are going to do.

about Marina del Rey?