Long Lake Campsite-rv Resort

Overview of Long Lake Campsite-rv Resort

Elevation 1,345 ft / 409 m

Q&A - Ask the Community about Long Lake Campsite-rv Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Long Lake Campsite-rv Resort

Reviews of Long Lake Campsite-rv Resort 1 person has reviewed this location.

Thumb 2017 05 06 11 31 03 540
Sam B Strand
Minneapolis, MN 34' Grand Design Transcend
“Family owned, friendly once they know you”

Reviewed 7/13/2018

We have family with a seasonal site here and they wanted us to come for a visit. When I called for reservations they were a bit rude at first until I name dropped the uncle we were visiting and then they were friendly.

The campground could use some updating - the bathrooms aren't great, and while they claim to have WiFi it's spotty at best, even in the office/store.

We got a great spot that had a nice view of Long Lake and stairs down to a fishing dock. Unfortunately, since the stairs were literally in our site lots of people just walked right through. That wasn't great. However, when we had a couple of issues, our fridge stopped working, and we had a flat tire on a car, the people who own the place were so helpful and kind. Some of the sites here have trees in the way that would make backing into them impossible; in which case the owner actually hooks the trailer up to a forklift and parks them that way.

The seasonal site owners here seem to have known each other for years and they are all very friendly.

I called again to make another reservation (without name dropping) and was told 'nope; full.' and they hung up on me. My family member was able to get a site when another reservation was canceled.

Overall, this is the kind of place I wouldn't recommend if you're a stranger. It's like a small town, if they know you, they love you. If you're an outsider, you're a danger.

Be the first to add a note for Long Lake Campsite-rv Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Long Lake Campsite-rv Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Long Lake Campsite-rv Resort?

Connectivity