Question about Lees Ferry Campground

natural0462 asked on 4/24/2023

How about fresh water was it open and did you notice if it had a hose connection or hose cut off?

Keith
Keith
TX

Answered on 6/3/2023:

Potable (labeled) and assume non-potable water (not labeled) spigots at the dump station. RV dump station is between the campground and boat launch (left out of the campground, then look across street from ranger station). Large gravel pad, turned around with class A tow with no trouble at all. Uploaded pictures for reference.
BootsBikesBoatsBooks
BootsBikesBoatsBooks
Missoula, MT
30' Northwood Mfg 25W
Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Answered on 4/27/2023:

There was fresh water at Lee's Ferry. I think it was a spigot out in the open without a hose attached. But it may have been a faucet in a little room on the side of the building with the restrooms. I have a good memory, it's just very short.

Answered on 4/26/2023:

It was turned off at the dump station when we were there a month ago. We went the raft loading parking and rest room area. The fresh water was on and available there. However that area is not really set up to fill an RV tank. So what we do is fill my two 6 gal water jugs every day and transfer them to the RV’s tank. It is a little extra work but this campground is worth it!
Avi
Avi
OH
17' Starcraft 17RB
GMC YUKON

Answered on 4/26/2023:

Keep and drive to long term parking lot, there is fresh water .