Overview of Lakeside RV Travel Park
Last Price Paid: $40
Reported by Lou on 10/2/2019
Weekly Rate Yes
Monthly Rate Yes
Number of Sites 60
Pad Type grass
Elevation 65 ft / 19 m
Q&A - Ask the Community about Lakeside RV Travel Park
Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Lakeside RV Travel Park
Reviews of Lakeside RV Travel Park 1 person has reviewed this location.
“RV Residential Park”
The name should be “Lakeside RV Residential Park.” The majority of the sites look like they have been occupied for a very long time. Lots of accumulated stuff outside of trailers. There are what appear to be a small number of short term sites in the middle. Let me share my pros and cons...
- friendly/helpful manager
- close proximity to Tallahassee and FSU
- short term sites, although pull through, are very tight
- sites are in disrepair. Cracked cement slabs many missing pieces and soft sand parking area. Only a picnic table and difficult to use because of site being cramped. Mine was right on top of the adjacent site sewer connection
- confusing bathrooms being both m/f
- bathrooms/showers were filthy...residents seem to ignore the “no smoking” signs
- the smell from the sewer connection next to me was overwhelming
- dogs everywhere off leash and owners not picking up after them
- stray cats galore and being fed by the residents
- most residents came off as not too friendly
- used car lot in front and some kind of auto repair/building business onsite
- the area that I was in was lit at night with bright parking lot lights...it was like daylight at night.
I stayed here because of its close proximity to Tallahassee, only 4.5 miles from FSU. For a short stay you really don’t need much but it’s hard to overcome all the issues. It does have a few sites that can handle big rigs. The bandwidth of the WiFi is only good enough for text and email. Paid $40 with military discount but standard fee is $45. It is highly unlikely that I would stay here again.
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Be the first to add a note for Lakeside RV Travel Park!
Be the first to add a video for Lakeside RV Travel Park!
Have you written a blog post about Lakeside RV Travel Park?
Contact us to update this listing.
- 50 Amp
- 30 Amp
- 20 Amp
- Full Hookups
- wifi: free
- picnic table
- pull thru
- dump station
- restrooms: flush
Dump station down.
They pack them in tight
- Melissa S.
Nice but there are better options for the price.
No bigger than a Bambi
Dirty Bathrooms and Unkempt Campground But Could Be Nice. Narrow Drive Throughs
Please select a reason for flagging this item: