Lake Mineral Wells State Park

940-328-1171

Max Length: 40 ft

Sprint 3G
T-Mobile 3G

Tymorris would stay here again

“VERY BEAUTIFUL”

Reviewed Oct 09, 2017

Dear would almost come right up to your campsite. Beautiful trails. The gorge and rocks are amazing. Its very quiet and clean. Each site had a pad with hookups a picnic table and a fire ring. We were right on the water. Very private, each camp site is almost hidden from the next. Extremely clean and well taken care of. I can not wait to go back I loved it.

Sprint 3G
T-Mobile 3G

Thumb image
CarlaMowell
Denton, TX
14 72 Tejas

CarlaMowell would stay here again

“Big Rocks and Crazy Water”

Reviewed Mar 28, 2016

My friend and I camped one night but packed in a lot of experiences. Just getting to the site involved the thrill of crossing the spillway with water lapping over the edge. It made me giddy but was fun to be at eye level with the passing coots. The camp store is worth a stop as it was CCC made, which I always enjoy. We camped in the smaller Plateau Loop, on a Sunday night, and it was nice and quiet. We walked to Penitentiary Hollow, a rocky crevasse bustling with rappellers and hikers. It is a beautiful formation, but I wish I had brought my stick and was glad for my hiking boots. Then we walked a few miles of the 15+ trailway which was much easier. The next day we went to the bird-blinds, which the second one is in an old concrete tank and makes a nice spot to just enjoy the lake from. We left the park and visited the nearby Crazy Water outlet in town, great history and quaint and interesting. I want to return and soak in their mineral baths. And all this just 80 miles from Dallas!

about Lake Mineral Wells State Park?

Eagles Nest RV Park