• Reviews (2)

Elevation 98 ft / 29 m

Max Length 40 ft

Q&A - Ask the Community about Kissimmee South RV Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Kissimmee South RV Resort

Reviews of Kissimmee South RV Resort 2 people have reviewed this location.

Last reported 3/9/2020
Confirmed by 2 Users
Last reported 3/9/2020
Thumb caminoturtle profile photo
Camino Turtle
Crestview, FL 30' Itasca Sunstar 30T
“Affordable seasonal, quiet sites 30 minutes from Disney World”

Reviewed 3/9/2020

Site Number: F17

I like this RV park because of how close it is to Disney theme parks. I also enjoy hanging out with fellow campers at all the fun activities planned by the staff here in the winter months. (water aerobics, horseshoes, pickleball, cards, outings, dinners, dances, and more. I am a snowbird and stayed this year from November 2019 until April 2020. I love the temperate weather in the Kissimmee - Davenport area of Florida.

The RV sites are very crowded with no real private usable outdoor space around your RV. So, think of your stay as being like a condo or other apartment rather than camping. However, the park is near a cattle ranch, so my site was very quiet.

It is hard to give you a nightly rate since seasonal campers have to pay extra for their electrical use based on meter readings. (with SunRV discount code, I approximate I paid around $20 night for seasonal.) Also, there have been occasional water boil orders this winter due to on-site water treatment problems.

Like many other SunRV resorts, the park is moving away from RV campsites to permanent or seasonal park model rentals. I put a deposit down for next year, as it is difficult to get last-minute long-term campsites in Florida if you don't plan ahead. However, I am not 100% sure I want to stay in one place in Florida in 2021, so I am glad the deposit is refundable up until a set date.

I teach online from my motorhome and use a Verizon MiFi. The signal has been consistently strong 30 Mbps download and 20 Mbps upload speeds. There is a wifi network at the RV park and I have used it once or twice to watch movies. The streaming was good.

New Publix is 2 miles away and lots of restaurants are close by. Homebuilding in the area is booming so I imagine other amenities will be built soon.

The website link above didn't work for me, so I go to https://www.sunrvresorts.com/resorts/south/florida/kissimmee-south/

Camino Turtle would stay here again

Thumb c523fcd5 b1e6 49b5 986f cd3440795ecc
Cispook
Chillicothe, OH 28' Airstream Flying Cloud Ford F350
“Crowded For Transit RV”

Reviewed 11/5/2016

Site Number: E06

Very close sites and entry roadways. Our site was sand, dirt with a broken concrete pad that had seen better days. Electric and water were good. Received a coupon code for free high speed internet; same performed exceptional with streaming TV and movies with no issues.
Park has excellent long term spots for RV. There is evidence of work on sites to be upgraded. The spacing if sites and narrow roadways are enough to keep us from returning.

AT&T 3G

Be the first to add a note for Kissimmee South RV Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Kissimmee South RV Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Kissimmee South RV Resort?

Connectivity
  • swimming pool: heated
Discount Clubs
  • Good Sam
  • Passport America
  • pet restrictions: breed restrictions