Kamp Komfort

AT&T 4G
StreamingEagle
IL
25 Airstream International Serenity

StreamingEagle would stay here again

“Cute park close to the highway!”

Reviewed Oct 28, 2017

Kamp Komfort is a cute country park and is exactly what you would expect for a RV/campground.

It’s a cute park with a pool and lots of places for kids to play although the sites are pretty close together. Since I camped there in the fall there was plenty of room between campers, but I would imagine that the summer is quite congested. The campground host was lovely and showed me the way to my site even though it was REALLY cold when I pulled in. The sites are full hookups, well maintained, and all of them were nice and level. I was on the 30A side.

The only ‘con’ that I’ll give this park is the proximity to the road. The site that I was camping in was right next to the road and I could hear road traffic all night long. However the road traffic might not of been as prevalent but the area was wonderfully quiet at night.

One note.... in the morning, luckily I was awake, but there was a freight train that blew by at about 7am on Sunday morning. It was loud! Imagine the train horn waking you up!

In regards to the area, I was only in the area to visit friends so I’m not entirely clear what the area has to offer, but if I was going to visit Bloomington/Normal it is a pretty close park!

TV signals and cell signals are great in this park as well!

**I’m a rough reviewer, so don’t take my stars too much to heart.

AT&T 4G

Thumb glacier
wanderingdawgs
GA
35 Titanium 29E34TS
2005 Chevrolet 2500 HD/CC/DA Silverado

wanderingdawgs would stay here again

“Nice quiet park for an overnight stop”

Reviewed Jul 08, 2015

We needed a quiet campground for a quick overnight stay when we were traveling cross country in May, 2013 in our 35 foot fifth wheel. Kamp Komfort was just what we were looking for. The rate shown is the 2013 rate.

Kamp Komfort is located on a quiet, country road several miles from the interstate. All the sites are full hookup pull through sites. We enjoyed the trees and grass between the sites. Amenities include a playground and a pool which was not open when we were there.

Thumb glacier
Day 7: Driving through Farmland

Day 7: Wednesday, May 22, 2013. Kamp Komfort RV Park, Carlock, Illinois Site 14. 383 miles traveled. Crossed into Central Time Zone. The scenery in Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois was totally diff...

• swimming pool: outdoor