Jetstream RV Resort at NASA

Reservations yes

Elevation 0 ft / 0 m

Q&A - Ask the Community about Jetstream RV Resort at NASA

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Jetstream RV Resort at NASA

Reviews of Jetstream RV Resort at NASA 2 people have reviewed this location.

Confirmed by 2 Users
Last reported 2/9/2020
Thumb img e7553
MeYouandDuke
NC 40' Winnebago Winnebago Forenza
“Beautiful New Park”

Reviewed 2/9/2020

Beautiful new park with very friendly and easy check in procedures. PA members so I feel I got a good deal.
All amenities are spanking new and so I have nothing but praise for that. Gated, but you can’t reach the keypad from a class A motor home. It’s vehicle height.
So here’s my warning for pet owners. I make it a priority not to allow my fur baby to bother any other guests, so when I saw their extensive pet rules I was quite pleased. Well rules are only good if they are enforced.
First off, very little grass in side the gate. No dog run. There were pet piles all over the little grass that was available, so I had to be very careful were I stepped. Second, they say you will be evicted if your pets are unruly and bark to much. Well the 3 dogs in the rig next to us suffered severe separation anxiety the entire time their owners were gone all day. Thus making it a little challenging to keep my pup quiet.
And the biggest burr in my butt are the two cat owners that allowed their cats free roam after the sun went down. My pup hates cats and darn near tore my arm off the first night that it smelled the cat under its coach. The cat took off running and it took every once of me to control my dog and try to keep it from barking. CAT OWNERS: your pet is no different than mine! Put it on a leash or keep it in your rig!

Thumb 9130d807 4797 438f 80fe 45e4901a549a
Lovingthervlife
Box Elder, SD 35' Tiffin Motorhomes Allegro Red
“Newest RV Park in Houston - opened 8/19”

Reviewed 11/24/2019

The day before we arrived, they had their grand opening. This is a gated RV park because it is located in an industrial area. It is brand new and is pristine and has wide cement sites. Unfortunately, their WiFi was still not up for being open for three months. They seemed to be frustrated by this also. There were many OTA channels because it was in Houston and there was 4 bars LTE AT&T service as well. Amenities include swimming pool, grilling area, multiple dog parks, pool table, fitness center, arcade, and laundry. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a hot tub. There were separate large showers on the main building that were very clean. The RV park is close to the end of the Ellington Airport, the same airport the astronauts use for training. This was a great park to be at for any activities in downtown Houston as it was 17 miles away. We enjoyed going to tour the NASA facility as well. We were first to use the Passport America discount, otherwise it would be $65 per night.

Lovingthervlife would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Jetstream RV Resort at NASA!

Be the first to add a video for Jetstream RV Resort at NASA!

Have you written a blog post about Jetstream RV Resort at NASA?

Connectivity

Pearwood RV Park

Immaculate Park - Great for the Space Center

- Jodee Gravel

Space Center RV Park

Price needs to be adjusted

- Trimbleclan

Safari RV Park & Mobile Home Community

Great Quiet stop over

- Paula

Marina Bay RV Resort

Perfectly nice place despite the small spaces

- Henry B