Jellystone Park Akron Canton

12712 Hoover Ave NW
Uniontown, OH 44685
330-877-9800

Monthly Rate: Yes

Matt would stay here again

“Nice campground. Very good experience”

Reviewed Jul 22, 2018

Lots of activities for kids. Site is clean and well maintained. Site sizes are about average. They have buddy sites and corner sites that are large. Best to stay on the pool half of the campground. The other half is on the other side of the road where seasonals stay and is harder to get to the activity areas. Site 39 has some shade and a very slight slope. WIFI access barely works

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
“shocking customer service”

Reviewed Aug 27, 2018

Drove from Florida to visit a sick relative and JellyStone was the closest location to the nursing home. After checking in with a nice young man, as I pulled around to get to my spot, I looked up and saw the manager blocking the road. He apparently did not like me driving through empty pull throughs to find my way. I then spent an hour and a half cleaning the spot I was given as it had not been mowed in a long while and had multiple holes from stakes that had been removed. While I was finishing setting up, the manager's assistant told us that he did not like how I reacted to accidentally almost running him over as he stepped into the drive and that we had to leave or they would call the police. I was shocked. We are good people, have a very nice motor home, and have never been treated this way. The manager then came and said it would be best that we leave. I told him that we had just driven 12 hours and were going to see a dying relative. We had no other place to go because of the time but could not in good conscience ever pay this man and his assistant because of the way we were treated. My wife thought that perhaps he had sold the site to someone staying more than the month that we had intended and that this was his disgusting way to get us to leave. Perhaps. simply shocking....

about Jellystone Park Akron Canton?

• basketball court

Hilllside Park
Clinton, Ohio
Clay's Park Resort
North Lawrence, Ohio
Silver springs campground stow oh
Silver Springs Campground