Jake's Corner RV Park

608-359-2071

Monthly Rate: Yes
Dump Station Price: $6 *for non-guests
Pad Type: dirt

JR would stay here again

“Depends when you stay...weekends suck!”

Reviewed Feb 03, 2017

My wife & I are retired & travel a lot in our motorhome. We have stayed at Jakes Corner RV Park on several occasions over the past few years & on different days of the week. We love the friendly people at the park, store and bar always feeling welcome. It is a "no frills" park, affordable rates, clean, friendly with all the necessary amentities no matter the length of stay.

Unfortunately, here's what to expect if you stay near the back of the park on the weekend: You may wake up to more 4 letter words then most are forced to hear in a month. Now I am no prude but in over 40 years of marriage, I have always done my best to control my language in front of my wife and any other females in ear shot. I'm old school and was taught that is a very disrespectful way to speak, especially around women & children. But this old boy in a mobile home in the back can't seem to refrain from swearing (Loud) whether talking to himself or others.
We arrived on a Friday night with our grandchildren. We were greeted by his music so loud it could be heard from anywhere in the park & inside our motorhome. Until he's done I hope you have the same taste in music. After finally getting the children asleep, they were woke by the yelling of the "F" word which was accompanied by every other swear word I've ever heard, forcing us to load up & move on. Thinking it might be an isolated ordeal, we visited again with friends on a weekend only to experience the same. But weekday stays are great.

So if that awful man in mobile home near the back is the owner or manager then I say.........SHAME ON YOU! You should stay away on weekends too.

No cell service! I have verizon but no service in park. The store has a booster if you walk down there. My wife has AT&T but had no service. I heard a rumor that Sprint is the only working service in the park but not sure.

about Jake's Corner RV Park?

• rv storage

Punkin Center Dispersed
Punkin center rv corral
Punkin Center RV Corral
Tonto Basin, Arizona
Tonto creek trail rv park
Tonto Creek Trail RV Park