Hyrum State Park
|Last Price Paid:||$25|
|Number of Sites:||32|
24 Coachmen Freelander
Evergreen Pathfinder would stay here again
“Clean, grassy state park campground near good fishing”
Reviewed Oct 30, 2016
We stayed here in mid Oct, 2016. This is a nice RV park on Hyrum State Park Reservoir.
- Dog friendly
- 4 bars Verizon
- No wifi
- The park was really clean and well kept
- The site spacing was somewhat tight, but there’s a grassy strip between you and your other neighbor.
- It was pretty quiet, only a little traffic by the dock with people dropping off/picking up their boats
- Nice grassy park with a lot of trees
- Good fishing in the reservoir
- The reservoir shoreline has some trashy areas, and some rocky areas that are a little rough to walk on
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Have you written a blog post
about Hyrum State Park?
- 20 Amp
- Partial Hookups
Owners, contact us to update your listing.