Huntington by the Sea RV Park

Pad Type: asphalt

Thumb me moo andi
Juliann
Boulder Creek, CA 30'
“This was just an ok experience. ”

Reviewed Feb 17, 2018

We were here to visit family so the place served its purpose. They have changed the name to Waterfront RV. The spot they put us in was hands down one of the most challenging ones we have had to get in to. And they could have given us a pull through. Pads weren’t level. Faciity doesn’t look like it has been upgraded in a while. Positive points are that it is right across the street from the beach and it has a lovely pool.

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
Site Number: Various ones
“Ok until I was kicked out!”

Reviewed Dec 07, 2018

I have lived there off and on for months, spending quite a bit of money (about $2,000 a month) and all was ok, except the shower water smells like reclaimed water and I was charged different rates depending on who worked, durring the week an elderly couple work and I paid $68 a night and durring the weekend a young man worked and he showed me a price sheet and he charged me only $55 a night like it said on the sheet, that means for the month of November I was over charged $13 a night and I probably stayed 3 weeks, that's a lot of money! Then out of the blue I was asked to leave for allowing a friend of mine to give me a hand on a repair, reason being he is homeless! I could not believe it! That's discrimination at it's worst! The manager said "we don't allow homeless people in here, there are kids in here" and I asked him what does that have to do with anything are you insinuating that all homeless people are harmful to children? He said he didn't want to find out I was insulted to insinuate that homeless people would harm children in some way is ridiculous.He said I had worn out my welcome and I had to leave.i think the Park needs a younger set of management the couple working there are in their late 70s or early 80s and just need to retire. Younger management will make that Park operate a lot more fishing I'm bringing a lot more clientele I don't recommend staying there to anyone.if you're more than two spots away from the office you can't get to Wi-Fi at all the cable is ridiculous hasn't basic channels that you can get from an air antenna it needs to be brought up-to-date things are still old and disrepair.

about Huntington by the Sea RV Park?

• cable tv

Costa Mesa, California
Bolsa chica state beach
Bolsa Chica State Beach
Huntington Beach, California
Orange county fair event center
Orange County Fair & Event Center