Question about Holbrook Pond Recreation Area & Campground

Babs asked on 3/29/2022

My husband was in the navy in 1970s can we use this campground.

Answer question
104 reviews

Answered on 2/17/2023:

Generally access to military campgrounds requires a DOD ID or a VHIC noting a service connected disability, purple heart or POW status. But call the facility to check eligibility!