Question about Gulf State Park

Betty & Dan asked on 8/5/2020

1) Does Gulf State Park offer wifi in the campground? 2) Are there any good bike trails in or near the State Park? Thanks!

Emie
SD 45' Tiffin Motorhomes Allegro Bus

Answered on 8/9/2020:

Yes, they actually have very good WIFI. There are bike trails all around the park.

Answered on 8/9/2020:

Yes there is wifi, I do not know about speed. There are bike trails from the state park to Orange Beach, and through Gulf Shores, 5 miles up fort Morgan road, as well as bike lanes on all major roads.

Answered on 8/8/2020:

They do offer WiFi, I can’t attest to the strength of it though. It wasn’t very strong at our particular site. There are several great bike paths all around the park. You can do a lot of exploring on bike. They are mostly paved and some are gravel.
Trueaco
24' Oliver Legacy II Travel Trailer

Answered on 8/8/2020:

I believe they offer wifi but I do not recall the strength of signal...there are multiple bike paths within the campground and park. The park website should display the bike paths. There are some good YouTube videos/reviews also.
Denise & Keith
OH 30' Jayco 265RLSW Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty Hemi 5.7 Liter

Answered on 8/8/2020:

I don’t remember the WiFi, but they have all kinds of bike trails. You can ride to the beach!! One of our favorite parks!! Enjoy!
Bearhntr
Greenup, IL 42' Forest River Ford F250

Answered on 8/8/2020:

Not sure about WiFi, we only stayed a few hours. Wife was expecting water front camping. Great bike trails all over the park.
Teddi & Roger
Kent, WA 33' Trop-i-cal T330 Honda CRV

Answered on 8/8/2020:

Hi, we stayed there in 2017. The trail/boardwalk system and paved bike paths were awesome. You can access the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail System from the park. We biked over 25 miles and still didn’t do all the trails. The park had wifi, but it didn't work in our site. No idea if it's been upgraded since then. Enjoy!
We need your help!
We depend on the support of the community for maintenance and development of the Campendium website. If everyone who visits Campendium today gave $1.50 we would hit our goal. Learn more about the 2020 Campendium Fundraiser all the ways you can support us: Subscribe Donate Purchase