Greeley RV Park

970-353-6476

Thumb dbcbb202 b3fe 45ed 9b91 a6cd024c6b95
Zenflydad
Charleston, WV 32' Jayco Greyhawk 2014 Chevrolet Spark

Zenflydad would stay here again

“Not for Anyone Used to Some Room”

Reviewed May 21, 2018

We stayed here, because we were visiting a family member in Greeley. On the ‘Plus’ side, it was close to town....not far away from everything....and relatively easy to get in and out. On the ‘Down’ side it is noisy, being close to both a busy highway and, apparently, a busy rail line. If, like us, you are visiting someone in town, it’s okay: we had Full ‘Hook-Ups’....and access to Laundry if we needed it, Restrooms, Dumpster, a little Dog Run area, and there is even Exercise Equipment in the main building, if you are so inclined. However, being packed in close together like sardines is not our preferred way to Camp, and if we had not been visiting someone in town, it is not likely we would have stopped in here. Most RVs here, by the look of it, are semi-permanent. For ‘transients’ this is an okay stop, but....not one that is likely to be a ‘Highlight’ of your journey.

Thumb winn39z crop
pmgia
39' Winnebago Journey Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door

pmgia would stay here again

“Meets the need but ...”

Reviewed Jul 17, 2015

We stayed here primarily because of the location. It was quiet enough and the staff was friendly but this is bare bones and nothing fancy.

The sites were very narrow and the park appeared to have a high percentage of people that were permanent, the rest (a small percentage) were there for one night only.

It isn't in a very nice part of town and we didn't speak with any other campers in the four days we were there, which is weird for us.

We will stay there again because the location is key for us but we won't stay any longer than needed.

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
“Staff is RUDE!!!”

Reviewed Nov 26, 2018

Place is not very well maintained for the price. Trash and junk piled up. Staff is VERY rude. We payed for a week and got to the site late at night. I told them we had two vehicles and a boxer mix. A staff memeber came to our door the very next morning with an attitude about where I was parked and how I wasnt supposed to park there. I had no idea since we only spoke on the phone and I came in late at night. Also she said let me see your dog so I brought her out and she said no pit bulls aloud. I said well she is a rescue boxer mix with her ears cropped. She is an old dog and very loving. The lady did not care anything what I had to say she just said “leave.” I think the conversation could have went a lot different if she had a better attitude. She could have explained the situation about the parking and explained about my dog instead of the very rude way she handled the situation. This is not a place I will ever visit again!

about Greeley RV Park?

Loveland RV Resort
Boyd lake state park
Boyd Lake State Park
Loveland, CO
B bold ranch rv park storage
B Bold Ranch RV Park & Storage