Grantsville Reservoir

Max Stay: 7

AT&T
“Horrible”

Reviewed Jun 03, 2017

Started off ok first night just fighting the elements wind no shade bugs you know camping then the next night Friday night and with no camp host this place is party central. Was warned it was popular atv site but not that they would be riding at midnight. Oh ya and the lovely people who ran there generators till 1 in the morning. And the screaming baby all night, but I brought him so that's my fault. grantsville has a little jewel that could bring their town some revenue but choose to ignore it. Fishing hiking atv and horse riding all in the back yard of this little camp ground but no one cares for it its falling apart. I would never bring my family back to this site. Oh I forgot to mention the hour we spent the first day cleaning up broken glass so in all this placed sucked other than it was a close drive from slc.

Thumb 15025217 10154265196138702 6932995410061428436 o 1
GinaDog
UT
17 Alto F1743 (Safari Condo)
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road

GinaDog would stay here again

“Mid week camping, early season, no neighbors - yaya”

Reviewed Apr 21, 2017

If you have have to drive north to south/south to north in Utah, the side highways west of I-15 are really nice especially when towing a trailer! We were heading south when we just wanted a quick place to pull over for the night. We had read that Granstville Reservoir was free originally, but now was charging $10 (DNR did visit us the next morning to make sure we paid). We camped here mid week in April and had no neighbors. It's an interesting set up - 4 pavilions with spurs of RV pads/driveways coming out from the pavilions. The sites were pretty close to each other and between the spaces were fire rings and tables. I couldn't imagine staying there when this place is full! It was pretty windy and there was a lot of debris and trash blowing around. One set of pit toilets were available. Reservoir is within view. Deseret Peak Wilderness is in view and looked lovely with its snow capped mountains. I would stay here again if it were off season/mid week and needed a quick place to stay.

AT&T 4G
AT&T 3G
AT&T Extended

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
“Bad bad bad”

Reviewed May 05, 2018

Guy collecting money was rude ignorant and yelled at multiple campers. Came around multiple times a day even if you already paid and threatened you. Said we couldn't use our generator to keep warm. Place was dirty. Bathrooms not clean or furnished with toilet paper. No campfire pits to use. Garbage everywhere. No day use to the camp master said. Can that man not look in the window to seethe receipt or can't remember who he took money from 5 minutes before? Rude!! Don't ever ever stay there, especially for 10$ a night. Awful experience and I've lived here all my life. Bad personnel, bad camp grounds. Just bad all the way around. I would have taken away stars if i could have.

about Grantsville Reservoir?

Clover Springs Campground
BLM
Middle Canyon
Tooele, Utah
Flying j travel plaza tooele ut
Flying J Travel Plaza