• Reviews

Overview of Glendo Lakeside RV Park

Monthly Rate Yes

Reservations yes

Open Seasonally April - Nov.

Elevation 4669 ft

Q&A - Ask the Community about Glendo Lakeside RV Park

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Glendo Lakeside RV Park

Reviews of Glendo Lakeside RV Park 2 people have reviewed this location.

Last reported 9/3/2018
Last reported 8/7/2019
Sprint 4G/LTE
Last reported 8/7/2019
StevenR
Ellensburg, WA
“Nice campground, poor customer service.”

Reviewed 8/7/2019

Site Number: A5

Very nice clean campground. The employee (possibly the owner) was rather rude and abrupt with us. The sites are all gravel, nicely laid out, and most appeared to be pull-thru.

Sprint 4G/LTE

“Nice place RUDE owner”

Reviewed 9/3/2018

Site Number: A2

We has a reserved spot with a CC guarantee. On the road we had a sick dog and had to make many stops, so it took longer to get there than we planned. We did not provide an arrival time nor were we told that there was any closing time the 2 times I called or on the website. We arrived at 8:40 and as we pulled in a little white cart left the office .. so we assumed that was just a resident. I went to the office like many other "after close arrivals" to look for our envelope to tell us where to go. There was nothing on the door but a sign that said 'call and I will be right up' .. so I did. No answer on the phone so I left a message and then went to look for my email to see if there was a spot # in it, just then the little white cart whizzed back up. My happiness turned to shock I was verbally accosted by this woman, in my face "I CHARGED YOUR CARD AND HAD YOU AS A NO SHOW .. IT'S 9:00!" I was dumbfounded, I let her know that we had a sick dog and had to make lots of stops .. her response "WE EXPECT PEOPLE TO BE HERE BY 6, WE CLOSE AT 8!" I said I was sorry and that I didn't see that anywhere on her website, her response "WELL USUALLY PEOPLE CALL IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE THIS LATE, IT'S 9:00! I WIL DRIVE YOU TO THE ONLY SPOT LEFT." And that was the last thing she said to us. We followed her to a nice big open gravel spot, and she pulled off without a word or a wave. The spot was easy to pull into; however once in position you can't get out the passenger door 3 easily bc of the newly planted tree. We noticed that every site has a tree but most are close enough to be a nuisance.. a little more thought into the placement of them would have been good. The park roads are nice and open, all spots are big enough for Big Rigs, very level, all Full hookups. Close enough to the highway to be convenient but no road noise. Too bad it comes with a GRUMPY, RUDE HOST. If you choose to stay here just make sure to call by 5 if you are not there yet! Maybe you can avoid THE WRATH of the witch.

Be the first to add a note for Glendo Lakeside RV Park!

Be the first to add a video for Glendo Lakeside RV Park!

Have you written a blog post about Glendo Lakeside RV Park?

Connectivity
Discount Clubs
  • Escapees
  • Good Sam

Park Storage RV Park
Colter Bay Campground
Glendo, WY
Reno cove campground glendo sp
Reno Cove Campground