Fort Bliss RV Park

4130 Ellerthorpe Rd.
El Paso, TX 79904
915-568-0106

Weekly Rate: Yes

For Active and Retired Military only.

Verizon Voice Only
Thumb 66fcd1ff 497a 4655 a5d8 928b2e277241
Tuckdaddy13
Colorado Springs, CO
12 Craft Cargo Elite V
2018 Ford Escape
“Unexpected greatness!!”

Reviewed Nov 13, 2018

My family & I have been traveling since September 23rd, & we have used Campendium more than 90% of our trip. I have been keeping a log book, & have only added a few reviews here on Campendium. After only our 1st night here @ Fort Bliss RV Park, I felt the need to share ASAP!

Pulled in around noon after catching Denny’s Veteran Day Breakfast, and checked in. I have a National Parks Access Pass for being 100% disabled Veteran, but the woman also wanted a Military ID which I have never been told I needed after 6 years at 100%. I had my permanent rating decision letter in the car, & they accepted that. *requirements to camp here are: Active, Retired, or 100% disabled. At check in u receive a map of the camp with times posted for cleaning & closures. No matter what they are cleaning, there is aback up plan for that time period. The only way civilians can stay is if they have a blood relative on base here at Ft Bliss, & the relative must come sign them in. You do not have to go thru gate to enter camp, & there are no soldiers walking around vehicle with mirrors asking u a million questions. It is evident that some Active soldiers live here, & I’ve seen Military Police pass thru during the day. I feel safe letting my 11 year old daughter go to family room/kitchen/bathrooms without me escorting.

The family room I spoke of is awesome. It has a workout room in rear, big screen TV, kitchen with all appliances u could possibly need. They have a few pet walks, & only ask that u clean up mess. Located in middle of El Paso, makes it easy to grab whatever needed during your stay. $20/night is the highest price any1 pays to stay. $17 is the lowest price for 100% disabled Veterans! We are more of the boondocking type, but with a cold front moving in, it was nice to sleep without propane powered heat! I would definitely recommend this campground to any1 who qualifies to stay.

Sue n Dave

39 Grand Design Solitude
2017 Dodge Ram 2500

Sue n Dave would stay here again

Reviewed Aug 04, 2017

Unfortunately when we stayed here in April 2017, this park wasn't on Campendium so I didn't take pictures. This park is a very nice park just minutes from Fort Bliss so very convenient to visit our grandson in the Army. You have to be retired or active military to stay here or in our case, met our grandson there and he signed us in. Park has level sites, trees, nice laundry and showers it's full hookups.

Verizon Voice Only

about Fort Bliss RV Park?

• wifi: free

Sunland Park, New Mexico
Arvey rv park
Arvey RV Park
El Paso, Texas
Roadrunner rv park el paso tx
El Paso Roadrunner RV Park
El Paso, Texas
Gaslight square mobile home rv park
Gaslight Square Mobile Home & RV Park