Question about Edgar Evins State Park Campground

Greenhand-camper asked on 10/17/2022

Is the electric plug a residential one (parallel) or an angle one (in the shape of \ / )? Is the water with a tap spout or just an open garden threaded end?

Answer question

Answered on 10/18/2022:

It has standard 110 house style plugs and 30 amp rv style plugs. The water connector is the standard garden hose type connector.