Echo Farms RV Resorts

GPS: 39.1961, -74.7147

T-Mobile 4G/LTE
Joe the Computerguy

36 Fleetwood Bounder 35K
“Really for seasonals or annuals only”

Reviewed Aug 05, 2018

Not sure why they even allowed me to book here. Then, nevermind me booking it, they gave me a site that a contortionist would have issues getting into. The bad part about this is the check in is in the front and is in a nice new manufactued building with big windows. My 36' RV is sitting in front of the checkin. She then proceeds to tell me you'll fit but you should disconnect your car :o My car is about the only thing I could fit in the main part of the campgroud. It's ALL trees and nothing is trimmed so you will scrape the top and sides of your rig!
Yeah, I did that. Then proceeded to drive the 36' motorhome into the maze of deer path roads and ultimately got stuck. Had to get maintenance to shut down the traffic on a number of roads so I could get out with their guidance.
I get out and told the front desk you should not allow an RV over 25' back there. She says yeah, we're not really a park where people have big rvs. Luckily they have a field out front with some hookups and was told I can stay there for the week. Uh, well, WRONGO! Friday they come knocking and "ask" if I can move. There is a family with 2 RVs and the NEED to be next to each other. Really? Really?!?!? NO REALLY!?!?!?!?!?! It's 93F with about 90% humidity out. They weren't asking either.
Manager was very nice. Gave me some GC for the eatery across the way and apologized profusely.
Place is not for short stays. Needless to say I will not be back. If you can get a spot out front in the field with hookups there are problems getting in/out with any size rig. Why they sent me in the back still baffles me.

T-Mobile 4G/LTE

about Echo Farms RV Resorts?

• swimming pool: onsite