East Bank-Millers Ferry

2013 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Yankee & Rebel would stay here again

“Love this place!”

Reviewed Jun 07, 2017

We were fortunate to get such a beautiful, waterfront spot. We called ahead and talked with the campground host to get recommendations on the sites that suited our preferences....and how lucky we were that we did because we had real problems trying to book a site on rec.gov. According to the rec.gov website, all of the sites (43 of the 62 if I remember correctly) were listed as handicapped and I couldn't book it without a handicapped pass #. Since I knew that they had sites available, I called the rec.gov phone # to talk to a person there and she seemed surprised to see the same thing that I had. She was able to give me a reservation for the site I wanted but although I got an email notifying me of my confirmation, I was unable to complete the pre-registration form. We arrived here not knowing if we had a site waiting for us or not. Once here, we were met by a smiling host and we had a wonderful time here. What a beautiful, quiet place! Large, wooded, secluded sites with level concrete pads. Electric/water/dump station.
The price reflects our Senior Pass discount. 14 TV stations OTA with booster.

Verizon 4G 1 x but 4 bars with booster
Verizon 3G 1 bar but 4 bars with booster

about East Bank-Millers Ferry?

Chilatchee Creek