Question about Devils Garden Campground

ginniesy asked on 3/15/2021

Is there a place to fill RV fresh water tank near the campground?

ColoradoSun
CO
Toyota Tacoma

Answered on 3/16/2021:

We did not see any hydrants for filling RV tanks at the campground earlier this month. The only water tap was at the restroom utility sinks. I would recommend filling up in Moab. Water supplies at the campground are limited.
ttaban
26' Tiffin Motorhomes Wayfarer 25LW

Answered on 3/15/2021:

There is a hydrant for potable water just outside the entrance to the camp ground; right alongside the small parking area for the day-use, picnic area. There is one small problem with the water hydrant, if I remember correctly. That problem is that I could not run a water hose directly from the hydrant to the fill port of my RV. Instead, I had to fill my 5 gallon water carrier from the hydrant, and then pour the water from my water carrier into the fill port of my RV. It was a hassle, but it worked. Perhaps the hydrant is more adaptable now. I don't know.
MLD
Portland, OR
24' Sprinter / Winnebago ERA 170a

Answered on 3/16/2021:

We filled ours and did a dump at a full hook up site in town the night before our stay there, I don’t remember any water at the entrance or anything. There is a place in tow that allows fill ups for non guests for a fee. Can’t remember the name but it was on the main drag opposite end of town.

Answered on 3/16/2021:

There is not anywhere to fill RV water tanks within the park itself. There is a dishwashing sink in the campground, but it is not for filling tanks (although you could try, we found the camp hosts very present though). We camped at a full hookup campground the night before and made sure our tank was full before we left.
Nancy
Moretown, VT
19' Airstream Globe Trotter / Trade Wind
2014 Toyota Tacoma

Answered on 3/16/2021:

No, not nearby. Nor is there a dump. But on the east side of Moab is Mavericks Gas where you can dump and fill up with water. There are other places, but they will charge you. https://www.discovermoab.com/rv-dump-stations/
Dontjustdream
29' Keystone Springdale
Ford F150

Answered on 3/16/2021:

If I remember correctly, we filled our tank before entering the park in the town of Moab.