Devil Creek RV Park

I-15 Exit 22 (Devil Creek)
Malad City, ID 83252
435-881-9604

GPS: 42.3023, -112.2058

PB
Mc Dade, TX 41' Grand design Solitude 375res 2017 Ram 6.7 Cummins. 3500 dually
Site Number: N/a
“Tight as a can of sardines ”

Reviewed Jun 03, 2018

We called on Monday...memorial day and asked if there was an available spot for the following Saturday and Sunday, told them what size rig we had ( length, slides, etc. ) they said no problem. We reserved the spot and showed up about 2 and paid. As we pulled in I noticed that there were slides almost touching so I knew it was going to be tight. He took us to our spot and said there’s no way you’re going to get in there. He was right. The spot was at best 9-10’ wide. I could have squeezed in but there would have been no way to open the slides. At best the sight was 35’ long. I asked what the plan was...ready to go somewhere else...and he decided he would try to get us in a grass area across the road where there were some long term rigs staying. There was at least 3 rigs hooked up to one spigot. I did have an extra long hose so was able to tap in to water. Next to no pressure, but we had water. It took 45’ of cord...which I had...to get to electric. I had 30 amp, the guy next to me had 110. So I had power. There was no place to dump, even though I paid for “full hook ups”. I was able to pull into another spot Monday morning and dump, just an extra hassle. Cell service was good. It is right next to the interstate so there was some road noise...but bare able. The whole point is they should have just said “sorry, we’re full” and we could have avoided a lot of grief for everyone. They did get me in, and I appreciate that, but given an option, I would not stay here again.

about Devil Creek RV Park?

Malad Summit Rest Area Southbound