Desert Sands RV Resort

Weekly Rate: Yes
Monthly Rate: Yes
Pad Type: concrete
Max Length: 40 ft

“Stole my dog and kick me out cuz the dog came back”

Reviewed Jul 05, 2018

Well at first it was quiet they don't require much to to stay on their Lots weekly you don't even so ID they did not copy it or require it and you choose whatever spot you want well I do it today I go in to pay my rent and I get told I have to move out I don't really get what I did I live there by myself with a dog I've never lived in a trailer before I've always lived in houses I've never had a problem with my dog getting out but I rarely recently got this dog about three and a half weeks ago but it got out and went to the pound I got the dog again and I put the dog in a dog carriage inside my house trailer and he gets out they again and I don't get how but it's a trailer I guess I need to be more responsible do not leave the dog I take the dog to my mother's the last 2 days I keep him with me when I'm there but otherwise I take him to my when he got out he was only gone for a little bit and I came home from work and my dog was gone I immediately started walking and asking everybody drove my car all through the neighborhood behind the park everywhere Nobody seen the dog every other time people seeing my dog but this time did not see my dog now the lady in the office tells me my dog had a red ripped leash on the second time where dog got out he did have a red lip ripped leash I got stabbed what she do take my dog immediately home when she was at work when she seen my dog at Large love my dog at her house or in her yard thinking that she would be able to keep my dog the lady who works in the office really wanted to keep my dog and took it home but my dog is crazy smart he gets out of anything and anywhere I don't know what to tell you but the crazy lady in the office wanted to keep my dog and the dog got away from her like it does my trailer so she kicked me out because I got my dog back again because he's my dog he chooses me nobody understands that the dog runs away but he always comes back it's like a miracle to be honest with you God gave me this dog for a reasoning he won't leave my side he does when he wants to run but he always comes back and it worries me bad because I would never want nothing you have to do but I can't stop him nobody could look she tried and she she kicked me out literally kick me out of the trailer park so the second time when the dog got out of a kennel and out of my trailer I was at work I came home asked everybody everywhere if they had seen my dog everybody Nobody seen him why I ask myself now the lady in the office what does she broke in too much other that day I had that dog kennel secure I don't understand how he got out of the kennel and out of the trailer and off of a leash that was tied to the bottom stair of my trailer who asked you do you think this lady broke into my trailer and stole my dog and tried to keep him and he got away from her and now she's mad at me so she kicked me out of the trailer park over that this place is ridiculous What If there really are breaking into people's trailers I put a camera on my trailer last night and they kicked me out today when I go to pay rent I am very quiet I like music but I have only ever Broughton 6 people to my house two of these people which live in the trailer park they don't want to be mentioned but the other two people when is my younger brother and one is my older sister oh and my mother one time besides that my baby's father comes and they know he is on the papers and he helps me with little improvements to my trailer cuz I was fixing it when we leave to go to his house I've always been never left town they even say I left town for 3 days and left the dog in there this is what the lady says because she wanted to keep my dog when she stole it on the 3rd of July up 2018 had it only for maybe 4 hours said she had my dog for two days she's a lion b**** and I can prove it I have pictures and I have videos of me and my dog and I have been there never have left town and I can prove that because I have a timeline it shows you everywhere you went I would not rent from these people they still your animals and kick you out for no reason

rvdoc would stay here again

“A descent place for a home base while visiting the area.”

Reviewed Aug 14, 2017

First the negative. The sites are crowded. They park each pull through in opposite directions so that 1 pedestal will take care of 2 campers. When you first pull in, there is no good place to park while getting checked in.
Now the positives. The way the park is laid out, I had no problems getting my 35' motorhome into the site assigned to me. The price quoted is for 50 amp hookup. We chose to take the weekly rate of $150.00 and ended up staying for 2 weeks. Though crowded, it was quiet and friendly. Located about half way between the Hoover Dam and down town Las Vegas, it made a great base station. It was HOT and we ran both AC units a lot with no power issues. There are some really good churches in the area. I would stay here again.

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.

Reviewed Apr 10, 2018

RUN

about Desert Sands RV Resort?

• wifi: free

Roadrunner RV Park
Camp dummy
Findlay RV
Las Vegas, Nevada
Arizona charlies boulder rv park
Arizona Charlie's Boulder RV Park