Del Raton RV Park

2998 S Federal Hwy
Delray Beach, FL 33483
561-278-4633

Monthly Rate: Yes
Pad Type: gravel with concrete patio
Max Length: 36 ft

Ckeefer
York, PA
37 Fourwinds Windsport

Ckeefer would stay here again

“Great family owned park”

Reviewed Jan 23, 2018

We chose this spot for its proximity to the beach and my wife's aunt in Delray Beach for Christmas. At first we were hesitant because of its name Del Raton RV Park and Trailer Sales. When we arrived we were greeted by a very nice older gentleman, who I assume was the owner, assisted us with our check in. He personally directed us to our site and made sure we were ok and good to go before leaving us. He returned daily thereafter to make sure we were ok.

The sites are close together but the park is after all in a suburban setting so we expected this. However, the park is very well maintained and quiet. There is an occasional train that goes by directly behind the park. Our site was as close as you can get to the tracks. If your AC fans are running at night you hardly notice the train.

Pets are allowed 30lbs and under. The pet policy on paper seems very strict but we had no issues at all. We were able to walk our small 30lb dog wherever we wanted. I think the key here is everyone MUST clean up after their pets. Don't ruin a good thing! There is a small gated area where pets are allowed off the leash.

Bottom line. We would stay here again. The ownership was wonderful. Great park for the location at a reasonable price. Thank you!

Thumb floirda 2012
Tom and Earl (the...
Orlando, FL
22 Airstream Sport
2017 Ford F150
“Great family run RV park in Delray Beach / Boca Raton area. ”

Reviewed Jan 04, 2018

Stayed here three days over Christmas to visit my Son and his family who live just south of this park on Federal Hwy (US 1). Family owned, everyone was very friendly and great help was offered to get my trailer in the assigned site.

The park is in a suburban environment directly on US 1. It is conveniently located for my Christmas visit. Sites are gravel with a concrete pad and full hookups. Many sites were occupied by seasonal visitors.

Overall the park is very well maintained. Laundry, toilet and showers are on site but I didn't use or visit these. Good wi-fi is available and I had great cellular service on ATT.

There are pet restrictions but the owners were fine with my 30 lb. Springer. I plan on staying at this park next time I visit my son in Boca Raton.

about Del Raton RV Park?