Cub Creek Lake Campground
Natchez Trace State Parkwrite a review 24845 Natchez Trace Rd.
Wildersville, TN 38388
GPS: 35.7761, -88.2552
|Last Price Paid:||$20|
|Number of Sites:||69|
Cell Phone Coverage
responsible adult would stay here again
“Beautiful fall site, but noisy for the weekend”
Reviewed Nov 10, 2016
We showed up on a Wednesday night, late, and it was completely dark and we couldn't see a single other camper from our site. Walked down the hill to the bathhouse and saw that the camp host was there and a couple other campers on the premium sites.
- Solitude (for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) and beautiful fall colors
- Took the kiddos out on Cub Creek Lake in a rented jon boat and loved it
- Got to see the horses at the wrangler camp
- Small, poorly maintained, but still entertaining little park office
- Great hike around half of Cub Creek Lake - wish we could have done the whole loop (~6 miles), but the kids weren't up to it.
- Camp hosts were very thoughtful - kept the bathhouse very clean, and made sure to shut the windows on a cold night.
- The bathhouse was way too far down the hill for my tastes, and it was a bit tough to manage bathroom breaks with the kids.
- Got a little noisy on Friday night - expected, but I still wish people wouldn't bring 30' RVs with generators into campsites that are listed as "small trailers and pop-ups only."
- Not a single bite on the fishing line.
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Have you written a blog post
about Cub Creek Lake Campground?
- 30 Amp
- 20 Amp
- dry camping
- Partial Hookups
- picnic area
- recreation trail
- swimming beach
- water access
- fire ring
- picnic table
- dump station
- restrooms: flush
- water available
Owners, contact us to update your listing.