Question about Crystal Forest Gift Shop & Campground

DFREIBERGER asked on 4/9/2021

Arriving to visit but concerned about the Petrified Forest Road into the park. Can a big rig motorhome pulling a car drive safely through the park to the Gift Shop?

DavidJ
CA
Lance
Dodge

Answered on 4/12/2021:

Yes! Our neighbors were in a big Motorhome and had no problems!
BCrockett
Lakewood, CO
44' Newmar Dutch Star 4369

Answered on 4/9/2021:

Gift shop is outside the entrance to the park. Lot there is large. We spent the night there in our 44’ motorhome towing an SUV. Had no issues.

Answered on 4/9/2021:

No problems there. I pulled my car 4-down behind a 32' Class A. Road is pretty nice from end to end.
Wendy
CA
27' Lazy Daze mid bath

Answered on 4/9/2021:

There is one spot in the park that is clearly marked to have a 'tight turn-around'. Other than that, you won't have a problem.
Voyagers On Wheels
Ulster Park, NY
33' Winnebago 2008 Voyage

Answered on 4/9/2021:

We are 33' and drove from north to south through the park, spent 2 nights at the gift ship and saw at least one bigger rig. You should have no problem. Just call ahead to make sure there's a spot.
NickMaida
CT
36' Coachmen Aurora 3480DS

Answered on 4/9/2021:

Yeah we had no issue with our mh. Our total length is 55ft. The park is wide open with large parking areas at both ends.
DinoThunda
MO
30' Thor Motor Coach Four Winds

Answered on 4/9/2021:

I was in 32’ class C and never felt the least bit tight. I don’t think you’d have any problems at all.
foretexas
Enid, OK
Jeep Cherokee

Answered on 4/9/2021:

We were in a 40 foot pusher towing a Jeep and had no issues through the park and stayed overnight at the gift shop.