Crossroads RV Park

775-752-3012

Weekly Rate: Yes
Monthly Rate: Yes

AT&T 3G
“This campground leaves a lot to be desired”

Reviewed Aug 21, 2017

This was one of the worst places we have ever stayed. We only wanted one night on a trip from Missouri to Nevada but this was a joke. They take passport america which made it cheap enough but I would prefer a road side rest to this campground.

First of all I made a reservation for a pull thru and I paid for 50 amp service. The woman I talked to asked when I would be there because she was not always on site. I told her between 5 and 6 pm and she agreed to meet me at that time. I arrived to find no one so I called the number I had, no answer. I then called a number on the front door and a man answered and I explained my situation. He informed me that the woman I talked to had moved to Montana and that he would try to find someone to help me. He said to pull into site 2 or 3 which were the only 50 amp sites that they have, and someone would be down to help me. I called him back because site 3 was taken and site 2 was very small and not level. He asked "can you use 30 amp?" and I said ok so I pulled into site 7, one of only 2 that a 40 ft motorhome towing could get into. He arrived shortly and asked me to sign the credit card slip since they had charged my credit card when I made the reservation. I told him the rate was wrong since I had to go into a 30 amp site it should be $5 less. After some time he agreed to refund $5. Our stay was ok but the 30 amp was barely enough to run our AC and it was hot. This park is designed for small units, probably not bigger than say 25 ft. I had asked the questions since I was towing and was told no problem, a pull thru would be available.

AT&T 3G

about Crossroads RV Park?

Discount Clubs: