Question about Colter Bay Campground

Cindy asked on 2/28/2021

I have booked a 50ft site for August 2021. The website says max length 50ft including tow vehicle. Is this strictly enforced? I measured my RV hooked to the truck and I am over by a foot. I wasn’t able to reach anyone to speak to them. Thanks

Wander Wagon
De Pere, WI
21' Livin' Lite Camplite
Chevrolet Silverado

Answered on 3/1/2021:

Just checked my review and remember it being a tight fit. We have a 21’ camper towed by a crew cab truck. It maybe different but the sites where we were were parallel with the road. There are other sites in the area that have more room and much better views.
KnKFoster
North Palm Beach, FL
38' Newmar Canyon Star

Answered on 3/1/2021:

We stayed there in a 39’ fifth wheel and our truck, together we are 55’. It was tight, but we fit. You should be ok.
Arnell
CA
24' Travel-Lite Falcon F-24-BH
Toyota Tundra

Answered on 3/1/2021:

I've seen full-sized buses in this campground with some room to spare. This is a first-come-first-served campground and I'm sure the host will place you accordingly. Of course I cannot guarantee anything, but we've used a 35ft trailer on there and had plenty of room to fit our tow vehicle at the front of it and another SUV behind it. Remember, all these sites are pull-throughs that run parallel to the road, which gives you a lot of room. You may not be able to put your trailer in the middle of pull-through, but will most likely fit.
BOSN
Boise, ID
27' Arctic Fox 25R
Chevrolet 3500HD

Answered on 2/28/2021:

I would be surprised if anyone called you out on that. I'm sure you could unhook and park along side if you were too long for your spot.
Kent
Lake City, FL
24' Oliver Legacy Elite 2 Hull # 584
GMC 2019 4wd Seirra Crew cab

Answered on 2/28/2021:

We ran into the same problem and we were over by 2 feet and had no problem getting out of the road.