• Reviews

Overview of Coeur d'Alene RV Resort

Weekly Rate Yes

Monthly Rate Yes

Pad Type gravel with concrete patio

Reservations yes

Elevation 2,165 ft / 659 m

Max Length 72 ft

Q&A - Ask the Community about Coeur d'Alene RV Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Coeur d'Alene RV Resort

Reviews of Coeur d'Alene RV Resort 1 person has reviewed this location.

Last reported 4/7/2017
Last reported 4/7/2017
Thumb cooters
CootersOnTheGo
SD 35' Arctic Fox 29-5K 2001 Dodge Ram 3500
“Great people”

Reviewed 4/7/2017

Going to get a little extra personal in this review but it's because I think I need to do so, to truly explain how much I value the folks at the CDA RV Resort.

We didn't plan on being back in CDA only 6 months after we hit the road on our RV adventure, but unfortunately my father became ill and the night we rolled back into CDA he passed.

It was a tough time but the people at the CDA RV Resort couldn't have been better. We originally only planned on staying for the weekend (figured we would see what happened at the hospital and maybe relocate to a cheaper place in a few days) so they parked us in a space that they usually use for nightly spaces rather then monthlies.

After my father passed, we decided to stay at that park as it was just easier and we had other things to focus on. They didn't make us move spots and let us stay where we were, even though that isn't really how they intended things to be.

Though we ended up staying over 2 months (70 days in total) we made decisions on what we were doing last minute and extended our stay with little notice. I even went in once and paid a day late. The staff was all so understandable and never pressured me to give an out date, or get up tight about my last minute decision changes.

When we were there they had a construction crew renovating their indoor pool and jacuzzi so I know that is newer and should be nice.

They sell propane on site which is convenient and are actually one of the cheaper places in town for Propane too!

They are close to grocery stores, lots of food options and about anything else you would need.

[Actual stay was 11/20/15]

CootersOnTheGo would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Coeur d'Alene RV Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Coeur d'Alene RV Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Coeur d'Alene RV Resort?

Connectivity