Question about Club de Pesca RV Park

Vanguard asked on 3/2/2022

What documentation is necessary for 2 people & a dog in a short class A to cross the border and go to San Felipe? Thanks!

Answer question
San Diego, CA
Honda CRV
5 reviews

Answered on 3/2/2022:

There is no requirement for a passport, however, if you intend to be in Mexico longer than 72 hours you are required to obtain a Mexican visitors visa. Before you actually cross you will see a “declaration” area; go there. It’s painless, but you fill out a form first, pay $30 or less at another window, then go back for a stamp, and you are good. I recommend BajaBound dot com or DiscoverBaja dot com for complete info and you should buy your Mexican auto insurance there too. Healthy animals cross with no problems, but if you get a letter from your vet, it will comfort you. Coming back into the US a passport or passport card is required/best. In a pinch a birth cert and Govt photo ID will work. Don’t get distressed over any of it… it all works out, but better prepared will save time.

Answered on 3/2/2022:

I believe you need passports, FMM for everyone ( ) Mexico liability insurance is mandatory and current vehicle registration and proof of rabbis vaccine
Debby Diver
Debby Diver
30' Winnebago Cambria
1 review

Answered on 3/3/2022:

It is super easy. They won't even ask any questions about your dog. Make sure that your rig is insured for comp and collision in Mexico, and also you will need to obtain Mexican liability insurance. I had my covid vaccination card with me but I don't remember if they wanted to see it or not.