Clines Corners RV Park

Monthly Rate: Yes

Thumb clem ws
Clementine
13' Ford Transit Connect

Clementine would stay here again

“Safe and convenient, but pricey.”

Reviewed Nov 13, 2018

A new addition to the famous truck stop Clines Corners. This RV “Park”ing lot is clean and and surrounded by a fence with a gate code. It’s not scenic but it’s conveniently located off of I40.
The price tag is indicative of the location, there’s not much else out there. For my tiny rig, I only needed electric for a cold night and water which was turned off due to the freezing temps. Paying top dollar for amenities I didn’t use or they couldn’t provide was a little frustrating. I wish they had tiered pricing. The high price tag is the reason my overall rating is only 3 stars.

The upside is 24/7 access to restrooms, food and fun truck stop shopping.
I have Verizon and only used my iPad and phone on my own strong signal but WiFi is available and free.

Photos are from my west bound trip when I stopped for gas. Eastbound on the way back, it was dark and cold so I didn’t take pictures of the lot. It’s a clean, orderly, flat concrete lot with new hook ups, clean trash cans and dump station. There was only one other rig there during my one night stay. Although I40 is super close by the sound is buffered. There is just enough light to feel safe but not enough to be bothersome.

I will only camp here again if I find myself in the middle of the desert when the sun goes down, it’s too cold to dry camp and my favorite spot on this drive, San Jon, is two more hours down the road! But it’s totally worth a stop, the kitschy gift shop has great road trip souvenirs and the wooden Indian that greets at the door is a fun childhood memory.

about Clines Corners RV Park?

• wifi: free