Question about Clayhole Swamp Wildlife Management Area

Michael asked on 8/27/2020

Do you need a permit to stay at Clayhole Swamp WMA?

Answer question
397 reviews
Nathan @ Wand'rly

Answered on 11/20/2020:

You do need a permit, which you can get at or by calling ‭(800) 366-2661. It’s $55 for an annual “Lands Access” permit which is essentially a pass to go camping or hiking or use the area in any other way than hunting or fishing. If you have one of those licenses, you don’t also need the Lands Access permit as that’s included in those licenses.