Circle M RV & Camping Resort

717-872-4651
877-570-2267

“Discrimination against LGBT”

Reviewed Sep 15, 2017

Circle M discriminates against the LGBT community...
We made reservations at this property for September 14th for three nights. I arrived with our RV ahead of my fiance due to his work schedule. I checked in by myself, everything went fine, the lady behind the counter called for someone to escort me down and find a site. When I mentioned to her that I "may not be able to back in until Gary gets here". She then inquired: "who is he?". When I informed her that we were engaged, and who he was - she shut me down with a curt: "you can't come in here". When I inquired as to why, she told me nothing other than "you need to wait for Gary...you can wait outside or in your truck". I called Thousand Trails 800 number for customer service as did Gary, the customer service agent spoke to a supervisor who in turn didn't see an issue. The customer service agent called Circle M and informed the woman at the front desk there is no issue and that I was permitted to check in. Unfazed the woman at Circle M still refused. After another family finished their check in, I again went inside to speak with the woman, showing her our Insurance and Registration which has both of our names and our mutual address on it. To my shock, her response was: "that stuff means nothing to me, I don't recognize that sort of thing". Saddened and appalled I asked if he could circle the building to leave the property. The woman informed me I would have to make a u-turn in the small parking lot. I responded: "OK, I guess I will leave". Unbelievably, the employee said "good, we don't want your types here anyways".

Thumb 1.lilac
Jane
SD
35 Keystone Montana
2012 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD
Site Number: D14
“An older camp with many permanents.”

Reviewed Jun 14, 2016

We selected this camp for its locality to see the Amish community but for us the experience stops at the front gate. As you drive in there are beautifully mowed lawns and you think this will be a great place. There is no booking a site it is drive around until you find something. On the way in you pass an area of what looks like to be a storage area full of old vans. When you get to a site you then go back and inform the office. When making the camp they could have spent 5 minutes longer with a grader and made the sites level. If you go there make sure you have a good supply of leveling blocks. We needed 6". Amenities are great for the children. 2 pools Indoor & outdoor. Cut down basketball & pickle ball courts. Internet is only available in the office. 30 & 50 Amp & good water pressure. The best thing about this camp is that it is a member of Passport America.

about Circle M RV & Camping Resort?

• basketball court
  • Passport America
  • Thousand Trails

Mill Creek Campground
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Old mill stream camping manor
Old Mill Stream Camping Manor