Chevron Gas Station

1601 Research Park Drive Davis, CA 95616 530-750-0799

• Reviews (2)

Q&A - Ask the Community about Chevron Gas Station

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Chevron Gas Station

Reviews of Chevron Gas Station 2 people have reviewed this location.

“Convenient Location but Difficult to Reach dump with 15' sewer line”

Reviewed 6/23/2019

Price: $10

First time emptying tanks, so I tried to follow great tips from YouTube. Unfortunately, the first tip, "Park with your black water drain cap as close to the dump station as possible" wasn't feasible. Had I done this I'd have blocked three cars parked in the Chevron station parking lot, where a lot of people were coming and going. I re-parked twice in order to be able to connect a 15' Rhino line (by running it under the rig). Had to block one parked car, even so. Dumping the tanks was simpler than I expected, but I was pretty stressed about how much space I was taking up while doing so. I spent $20 on gas as a thank-you to the station and picked up a couple of pieces of trash near the dump area. Went inside to pay the $10 dumping fee. I appreciate this dump station being available but it wouldn't be a first choice if there was another nearby where positioning the RV would be easier.

Reviewed 7/23/2018

OK, this was my first time using a dumping station so maybe I'm wrong, but I expected a better water supply. There is no hose connection. They turn on the Air & Water station so you do get some water for clean up but it's a pretty feeble flow. Otherwise, well, it's clean enough and free if you buy gas.

Be the first to add a note for Chevron Gas Station!

• general store

SacWest RV Park & Campground

Not good

- Dotty

Yolo County Fair RV Park

Adequate for only campground in Woodland

- Deb Spencer