Overview of Chatham RV Park
Longest RV Reported: 26 feet (Travel Trailer)
Reported by uDoU on 6/4/2020
Weekly Rate Yes
Monthly Rate Yes
Number of Sites 29
Pad Type gravel
Elevation 295 ft / 89 m
Q&A - Ask the Community about Chatham RV Park
Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Chatham RV Park
Reviews of Chatham RV Park 1 person has reviewed this location.
“What it lacks in ambiance it makes up for in amenities”
Monthly resident for about two months. Pros:
- The facilities are impeccably clean.
- Showers are lovely.
- Staff is very friendly and responsive.
- provides easy access to Jordan Lake hiking and boat ramps.
- A short drive into Pittsboro downtown area with great restaurants.
- General store and laundry facilities are great!
- When the restaurant opens it will be a great addition.
- It can be a bit noisy at times (cars driving by rev their engines constantly).
- Most of the campus provides very little shade.
uDoU would stay here again
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Be the first to add a note for Chatham RV Park!
Be the first to add a video for Chatham RV Park!
Have you written a blog post about Chatham RV Park?
Contact us to update this listing.
- 50 Amp
- 30 Amp
- Full Hookups
- wifi: free
- big rig
- pull thru
- dog run
- general store
- ADA Accessible
- restrooms: flush
- dog run
- Matthew Duell
Gravel parking Lot... but it serves it's purpose as a good place to stop
Great group space
- vinny the van
Beautiful lake side camping
Nice level site
Please select a reason for flagging this item: