Catfish Heaven RV Park

GPS: 30.1906, -91.8816

Weekly Rate: Yes
Pad Type: concrete

T-Mobile 4G/LTE

Cindy Lou would stay here again

“Narrow pads and lots of mud. BUMPY access road!”

Reviewed Dec 18, 2018

The pros: The owners/managers are very helpful and sweet. They bent over backwards to help and were only a phone call away if we needed anything. There are concrete pads and the utilities are well placed and in good condition.

The cons: the pads are very narrow so our RV barely fit on it. It had been raining a lot (not their fault, I know), so the ground on either side was mushy and muddy. It would have helped a lot if they were wider. We came in from the west, so we drove through Lafayette to get there. We drove over 6 miles on rte. 353 to get there and it was the worst road we've ever driven on!!! So bumpy! We banged our way down the road at 30 mph to the campground and prayed that the RV wouldn't be seriously damaged. Clothing fell down in the closet. It was terrible!

If you come in from the west, continue down I-10 to rte. 328 at Breaux Bridge and take the "back way" in.

T-Mobile 4G/LTE

Ant Bee
TX 30' Keystone Sprinter Dodge Ram

Ant Bee would stay here again

“Beautiful and Quiet”

Reviewed Jun 01, 2017

When I arrived the whole place looked flooded. It had been raining the previous 3 days and everything was underwater. Rich, the manager, got me a back in space that was on a slightly raised concrete pad. The trailer was out of the water, but I did have to walk in the water to hook up. He was also out, putting pumps out to get rid of the water. The pumps worked well, and the next morning most of the water was gone.

The laundry/shower building smells like smoke but it was clean. There is a nice pool and small playground for kids. There are ponds where you can go fishing. I didn't fish, but I did really enjoy sitting on a porch swing overlooking the pond at dusk. It was quiet and peaceful.

Rich was very nice and always greeted me by name if he saw me around the property. Oh, they do not take credit cards, so make sure you have cash.

Cell phone worked great. The wifi was a little spotty but I think it was because someone was using too much bandwidth. It got better during the daytime than in the morning or at night.

about Catfish Heaven RV Park?

• rec hall