Canyon Cove RV Park

Laura Montgomery
Elsberry, MO
36 Fleetwood Pace Arrow
2008 Honda CRV
“New owners working hard to rehab”

Reviewed Feb 24, 2017

We needed a place to stay while visiting family nearby. The first place did not work out, which left me calling anyplace nearby. The third place answered the phone and had a site for us. The owners led us to the site and helped us get in (by that time it was dark). We were in an area with sites too close together, but level. There was a slow moving stream and grassy area behind the site where we hung out while not visiting. There are two little ponds and an area to walk behind the RVs. There are sites that are much nicer and well spaced, but those seemed to be inhabited mostly by long termers. The residents were quiet and nice; no partiers while we were there. The owners were visibly working on the park daily.

The park is in a little valley about a mile from the dam, where we walked every morning. We were able to easily visit relatives in nearby Wimberly and San Antonio. If needed, there are RV supplies available at the ACE Hardware store in Sattler, and more in New Braunfels.

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
“Sucked”

Reviewed Apr 24, 2018

I don't know I didn't how hostile of a living environment this was until we moved in and unfortunately spent a year and a half and believe me when I say it was huge mistake. Dave and Deb seriously have problems. I dont believe they should be managing anything. No immenities at all not even mowing or weed eating. He sure will scare the heck out of you though. Chasing people down with his side arm yelling at them through his speaker in his truck saying they don't belong there even though there just trying to visit family. There hiking area is littered with trash, metal and deer carcause. Not fun trying to walk your dogs. Never been religously persecuted before but they do not like Catholics. He had the courage to tell me a pray to false gods and that I'm going against god. Not worth living there. I'm sure he will try and rebuttle my review but trust me don't listen to it. There's so many better parks!!

T-Mobile 3G

about Canyon Cove RV Park?

• swimming pool: onsite

Army Corps Of Engineers
Riverside resort campground
Riverside Resort & Campground
Canyon Lake, Texas
Yogi bears jellystone park hill country
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Hill Country